California Vascular & Interventional User Agreement
By Using This Site You Agree:
Detail of Terms:
- The information contained on this site is for general educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for medical advice from your own physical or health care provider.
- Materials on this site are copyrighted by California Vascular & Interventional and may be accessed, downloaded or printed only for your personal non-commercial use. You may not be copy or distribute any materials from this site without the prior written permission of California Vascular & Interventional.
- California Vascular & Interventional may at any time and without notice make improvements and changes to this site, or terminate this site.
- Trademarks and service marks appearing on this site are the property of their respective owners.
- California Vascular & Interventional may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement. Accordingly, you agree to review this agreement periodically, and your continued access or use of this site shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified agreement.
- This agreement and the resolution of any dispute related to this Agreement or this site shall be governed by the laws of California, and any legal action or proceeding between California Vascular & Interventional and you related to this agreement shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in California, County of Los Angeles.
- We attempt to ensure that information on the Website is complete, accurate, and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date, and we make no representation or promise to you about the completeness, accuracy, or timeliness of any information on the Website.
- Use of this Website is a not a legal right. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Website for any reason at any time, in our sole discretion without considering the potential ramifications on you and your activities. Individuals under the age of 18 may only access the Website under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age, and who agrees to be bound by, and responsible for, action taken on the Website.
- Certain functions of the Website may require registration, such as commenting on articles, submitting blog entries, reviewing products and/or services, posting in forums, sharing ideas, responding to surveys, or participating in promotions or contests. You may only create and use an account for your personal use. If you register or provide information to us in any manner, you agree to provide only true, accurate, current, and complete information. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities and actions that occur in connection with the account. If we issue a username or password to you, you agree to protect that information by, among other things, keeping your password and other information confidential. If you allow another party to use your account, you accept that you will be responsible for all use of the Website and all other activities performed by the party using your account. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security as soon as you become aware of or suspect it. We will not be liable for your acts or omissions, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of those acts or omissions. If you delete your account, we may still need to retain certain information for record keeping, administrative, legal, or technical purposes. By registering for an account, you grant us permission to send emails, surveys, offers, promotions, and other marketing material to you by email, including both commercial content and transactional or relationship content. You may unsubscribe at any time.
NOTICE EFFECTIVE DATE: The effective date of the notice is February 6, 2019.